OUR PEOPLE, OUR PRIDE
At Concept, we believe that our biggest asset is our human capital. We provide our staff with a dynamic, fulfilling, challenging and positive work environment.
We are always on a lookout for staff who are passionate, dedicated and always eager to improve to ensure that we deliver the best treatment with the highest quality of care and service.
1) Position Title: Embryologist (Dec 2014)
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate embryologist to join our fertility centre.
- · Possess any biology related degrees.
- · Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- · Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- · Theoretical and practical embryology and andrology skills.
- · Ability to work under pressure.
- · Minimum 3 years working experience as an embryologist.
- Further training will be provided.
- · Able to perform Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) procedures include egg retrieval, In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and cryopreservation (vitrification).
- · Collecting sperm for procedures from surgical sperm retrievals as well as preparing any sperm recovered for ART procedures.
- · Able to deliver high quality work standard with meticulous attention to detail.
- · Possess good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team comprised of clinical consultants, patient co-ordinator and senior embryologist.
- · Maintaining accurate records of all procedures on a computer database and in laboratory records.
- · To provide patient information literature on laboratory procedures and statistics required.
- · Ensuring that consumable stock and other laboratory equipment is maintained.
- · Ensuring that accurate records of all gametes and embryos at all stages are maintained.
- · Assisting with the laboratory audits as required.
- · Contributing to high morale within the team, a safe and harmonize working environment.
2) Position Title: Trainee Embryologist (Jan 2015)
- Any biology related degree holder.
- Chinese Female is preferable.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed.
Interested candidates are requested to apply on-line / write-in / fax-in or e-mail their full resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to before 14th Feb 2015:
Human Resource Department
No 109-119, Jalan Ipoh, First Mile, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-4043 4900 Fax : 03-4043 5399
E.Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.conceptfertility.com.my
(Only short-listed candidate will be notified)